2019 Jeep Compass Colors
For many Lexington shoppers, the decision to drive a new 2019 Jeep Compass is not just about its impressive capabilities, it’s about style, too. If you’re looking for a small SUV that looks as good as it drives, you’re going to want to explore the Jeep compass exterior and interior colors.
Jeep Compass Exterior Colors
The Jeep Compass is available in 12 exterior color options. From the eye-catching bold options to the classic subdued tones, there’s something for everyone:
- White Clear-Coat
- Billet Silver Metallic Clear-Coat
- Granite Crystal Metallic Clear-Coat
- Spitfire Orange Clear-Coat (Sport and Trailhawk only)
- Jazz Blue Pearl-Coat
- Laser Blue Pearl-Coat
- Diamond Black Crystal Pearl-Coat
- Olive Green Pearl-Coat
- Redline Pearl-Coat
- Pearl White Tri-Coat (exclusive to Limited trim)
- Sting-Gray Clear-Coat (Limited and Trailhawk only)
With so many available options, it’s easy to build the perfect Jeep Compass to suit your tastes and style. Drivers can further customize their Jeep Compass with a wide range of available exterior accessories and finishing touches, including:
- Two-Tone Gloss Black Roof
- Dual-Pane Panoramic Sunroof
- Custom Aluminum Rims and All-Season Tires
- LED Lighting
- Rock Rails
- Roof Racks
- Power Liftgate
Creating the perfect Jeep Compass for your next Louisville area adventure is easy when you have options like these.
Jeep Compass Interior Colors
Of course, Jeep doesn’t limit drivers to only exterior color choices. Drivers have options when it comes to their Jeep Compass interior color scheme as well. When designing the interior of your new Jeep Compass, you can choose from these exciting options:
- Sport: Black cloth with Cattle Tan/Light Diesel accents or Sandstorm cloth with Saddle accents
- Latitude: Black cloth with Cattle Tan/Light Diesel accents or Black and Ski Gray cloth with Ski Gray accents
- Altitude: Black premium cloth/vinyl with Cattle Tan/Light Diesel accents
- Limited: Black leather trim with Cattle Tan accents or Black and Ski Gray leather trim with Ruby Red accents
- Trailhawk: Black leather trim with Ruby Red accents or Black leather trim with premium cloth and Ruby Red accents
With Jeep, the only limit is your imagination!
Test Drive a Jeep Compass at Dan Cummins of Georgetown Today!
See why more Covington drivers are choosing to get behind the wheel of a stylish and capable Jeep Compass when you visit us in Georgetown for a test drive today. Contact us to learn more about the Jeep Compass interior and exterior colors and features, and be sure to browse our current offers and incentives before stopping by.
More from Dan Cummins of Georgetown
Finding a reliable, high-quality used vehicle is always a challenge, but finding a used Chrysler in Lexington is even more difficult. Why? These in-demand high-quality pre-owned Chrysler models sell fast. Buyers know that choosing a Chrysler means they’re getting a near-luxury vehicle at the most affordable price, and who doesn’t want that in a used…
Jeep added the Rubicon trim level to the Wrangler in 2003, and then in 2005, Jeep came out with the Rubicon Unlimited. With the recent production of the Gladiator, the Rubicon is now also available as a trim for Jeep’s newest pickup truck. What’s so special about the Rubicon? The Wrangler already had pretty great…
There are few things more fun than driving a muscle car on an open freeway. You let the engine really open up, pushing the transmission into overdrive, and see what this car can truly do for you. The only question is whether you can afford a sports car that can give you this kind of…