What’s Included in the 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Interior?
Comparing the 2019 Jeep Cherokee vs. 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee? The 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee is known for its ultra-tough exterior that is ideal for off-roading near Lexington, leaving many drivers surprised when they step into the cabin to find a comfortable, spacious interior with premium entertainment and convenience features. Explore the details of the new Grand Cherokee interior with Dan Cummins of Georgetown below, then contact us to schedule a test drive!
Jeep Grand Cherokee Dimensions
Whether you’re taking the entire family for a camping weekend outside of Louisville or you’re picking up groceries, the Jeep Grand Cherokee cargo space is everything you’ve been searching for in an SUV.
- Seating: 5 passengers
- Passenger Volume: 105.4 cubic feet
- Maximum Cargo Space: 68.3 cubic feet
- Cargo Space Behind Second Seats: 36.3 cubic feet
With standard 60/40-split rear folding seats and an available fold-flat front passenger seat, there are multiple ways to configure your Grand Cherokee interior to perfectly fit what you’re hauling. If you need extra space for hauling, the Grand Cherokee towing power allows you to pull a trailer with ease.
Jeep Grand Cherokee Premium Technology
These days, drivers expect a lot from their new vehicle’s technology offerings, and rightfully so! The Grand Cherokee certainly doesn’t disappoint, with the Uconnect® 4 infotainment system noted as a standard feature highlight. Take a look at some additional key features, below:
- Standard Apple CarPlay® / Android Auto™: Remain connected to what matters most when you sync up your Apple or Android phone.
- Standard Integrated Voice Command with Bluetooth®: Keep your hands on the wheel and your focus on the road ahead with the ability to make and answer phone calls and select music via Voice Command.
- Available Rear Seat Dual Screen Blu-Ray / DVD Player: Covington drivers can drive without distractions while their passengers remain entertained with their favorite music, video games, and movies, which they’ll listen to on wireless headphones.
- SiriusXM® Satellite Radio, Traffic Plus, and Guardian: Available with select trims, the SiriusXM® suite of features includes satellite radio, up-to-date traffic reports, and advanced navigation.
Jeep Grand Cherokee Interior Comfort
It’s true that the Grand Cherokee is Trail Rated® to handle rough terrain, but that doesn’t mean you have to experience a rough ride. Here are the few comfort feature highlights you’ll get with the Grand Cherokee:
- Available Power Moonroof
- Available Heated/Ventilated Seating
- 7-inch Driver Instrument Cluster
- Steering Wheel Mounted Audio Controls
- Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel
- Leather-wrapped Shift Knob
Explore the Grand Cherokee Trim Levels at Dan Cummins of Georgetown
Grab the whole family and head out to Dan Cummins of Georgetown in Georgetown to test drive a Grand Cherokee! When you’re ready to start looking at payment options, our finance center is the perfect place to start. They’ll walk you through each step, and you can even apply for financing online to get started from home. On a budget? Browse our inventory of high-quality used Grand Cherokee models.
More About Jeep Grand Cherokee Features
Comparing the 2019 Jeep Cherokee vs. 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee? The 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee is known for its ultra-tough exterior that is ideal for off-roading near Lexington, leaving many drivers surprised when they step into the cabin to find a comfortable, spacious interior with premium entertainment and convenience features. Explore the details of the…
Grand Cherokee OverviewGrand Cherokee Inventory Thanks to its four robust engines, the 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee will always have your back with a maximum towing capacity of up to 7,200 pounds, so you can easily tow your camper to Kentucky Lake for the weekend. Learn more about each of your engine options and how much they’ll…