2019 Jeep Wrangler Accessories
Nothing makes the 2019 Jeep Wrangler more reliable than the right parts and accessories from Dan Cummins of Georgetown. With options to enhance the overall performance and utility of your Wrangler with parts and accessories like a roof-top cargo carrier to make your drive in Louisville more comfortable, our Jeep accessories for the 2018 Wrangler take your adventure to the next level. Browse through our inventory and check out our genuine Mopar parts.
Inside Your Jeep: Featured Interior Accessories
The Jeep Wrangler is considered a multifaceted vehicle that’s able to hit the streets of Covington and go off the beaten path when spontaneity strikes. Luckily, the 2018 Jeep Wrangler supports a range of interior accessories that heighten your driving experience, like:
- All-weather mats to protect your cabin’s floor
- Cargo netting to keep your items in place
- Grab handles for added safety
- Optional Katzkin leather seating
- Seat covers for the front and rear seats
- Tray kits for cargo space separation
No matter the road you’re on, your Jeep SUV’s extra accessories will enrich your vehicle’s features.
Wrangler Parts for Optimal Performance
Dan Cummins of Georgetown offers genuine Mopar parts and accessories for a better fit and longer lifespan over various aftermarket choices. We can help you equip your 2019 Wrangler with a wide range of parts and power-enhancing accessories for a fun-filled ride near Richmond:
- Winch accessory kit for the trails
- Rock rails
- Sunbonnet for comfort
- Jeep big brake kit
- Grille kit with winch guard hoop for protection
- 2-inch lift kit to raise your ride with FOX shocks
- Enhanced fog lighting
- Soft Tops
- Oversized tires and wheels for maximum off-road capabilities
Fan Favorite Jeep Wrangler Accessories
Certain customizable accessories are buildable to handle the toughest roads in models like the Jeep Wrangler Rubicon. If we don’t carry the popular accessory you’re looking for, we’re able to order and obtain it for you with ease. Some fan-favorite parts for the Wrangler include:
- LED Light Kit – For those who love the thrill of a night drive, this kit is mounted to your front bumper to illuminate your path.
- Oversized Spare Tire Carrier Kit – If you’ve upgraded to have larger wheels on your Wrangler, this kit allows for a larger spare to hang from the back of your Jeep.
- Snorkel Kit – When you thrive off of the excitement of untouched terrain but don’t want to harm your intake, this kit lifts your intake up to roof level.
- Tube Doors – Tube framed Wrangler doors keep your ride airy while keeping out larger debris along the trail.
Find Accessories for the Wrangler at Dan Cummins of Georgetown
Make sure the Wrangler is your best fit by comparing it to the new Jeep Compass, and then get help accessorizing your favorite at Dan Cummins of Georgetown. From ordering to installation, our experienced parts department is available to assist with any of your accessories. Stop by our Georgetown parts department to learn more!
If you’re one of many who is anxiously awaiting the 2020 Jeep Gladiator, check out our preview of the features and performance you can expect from this open-air pickup!
More From Dan Cummins of Georgetown
Finding a reliable, high-quality used vehicle is always a challenge, but finding a used Chrysler in Lexington is even more difficult. Why? These in-demand high-quality pre-owned Chrysler models sell fast. Buyers know that choosing a Chrysler means they’re getting a near-luxury vehicle at the most affordable price, and who doesn’t want that in a used…
Jeep added the Rubicon trim level to the Wrangler in 2003, and then in 2005, Jeep came out with the Rubicon Unlimited. With the recent production of the Gladiator, the Rubicon is now also available as a trim for Jeep’s newest pickup truck. What’s so special about the Rubicon? The Wrangler already had pretty great…
There are few things more fun than driving a muscle car on an open freeway. You let the engine really open up, pushing the transmission into overdrive, and see what this car can truly do for you. The only question is whether you can afford a sports car that can give you this kind of…