2020 Jeep Gladiator Preview
The iconic Jeep Gladiator pickup truck hasn’t been in production since 1988, so it’s safe to say that Jeep enthusiasts everywhere are anxiously awaiting the 2020 re-emergence of this off-road Jeep truck. Join Dan Cummins of Georgetown as we divulge all the details we know so far in our 2020 Jeep Gladiator preview, and get ready to picture yourself dominating the trails near Lexington!
What Makes the Jeep Gladiator so Special?
The Jeep Gladiator is in a class of its own, combining the iconic 4×4 capabilities the Jeep brand is known for with the utility and towing abilities of a pickup truck, creating an open-air pickup that will live up to your expectations on and off-road in Louisville.
Jeep Gladiator Features and Performance
The 2020 Jeep Gladiator will combine its unique, awe-inspiring performance capabilities with the off-road and technology features you’ve come to expect from a new Jeep model. Here are the highlights:
- Towing and Payload Capacities
- The Jeep Gladiator is capable of towing up to 7,650 pounds, and it already earned a Best-in-Class payload capacity of 1,600 pounds.
- Convenience Features
- A three-position tailgate allows you to reconfigure the tailgate to suit all your needs, while an option roll-up tonneau cover protects your belongings. A 115-volt power outlets keep your necessities fully charged.
- Technology Features
- You’ll always be connected on Covington streets thanks to Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ connectivity. An industry-exclusive removable wireless Bluetooth® speaker ensures your cabin is always neatly organized.
- Off-Road Features
- No matter which Gladiator trim you choose, you can rest assured you’ll get Jeep 4×4 capabilities that suit high and low range conditions. You’ll also get durable Dana 44 front and rear axles, and if you opt for top-tier trims, you’ll be awarded FOX shocks, 33-inch terrain tires, and locking wide track axles.
- Open-Air Design
- Just like the Jeep Wrangler, you can choose either a soft or hard top for your Gladiator, and they’re removable so you can enjoy the beautiful Richmond weather. If you prefer it, you’ll even have the freedom of folding your windshield and removing your doors!
Dan Cummins of Georgetown Is Your Trusted Jeep Dealer
Eager to schedule a test drive in the 2020 Jeep Gladiator when it arrives at Dan Cummins of Georgetown in Georgetown? Contact us and we’ll be happy to help! If you just can’t wait to get behind the wheel of your off-road Jeep, take a look at our new Wrangler inventory.
More From Dan Cummins of Georgetown
Finding a reliable, high-quality used vehicle is always a challenge, but finding a used Chrysler in Lexington is even more difficult. Why? These in-demand high-quality pre-owned Chrysler models sell fast. Buyers know that choosing a Chrysler means they’re getting a near-luxury vehicle at the most affordable price, and who doesn’t want that in a used…
Jeep added the Rubicon trim level to the Wrangler in 2003, and then in 2005, Jeep came out with the Rubicon Unlimited. With the recent production of the Gladiator, the Rubicon is now also available as a trim for Jeep’s newest pickup truck. What’s so special about the Rubicon? The Wrangler already had pretty great…
There are few things more fun than driving a muscle car on an open freeway. You let the engine really open up, pushing the transmission into overdrive, and see what this car can truly do for you. The only question is whether you can afford a sports car that can give you this kind of…